An Organization Program is a class provided to a company at a custom (In-House) price for that group.
New Organization Program
To create a new Organization Program, open the Program you would like to convert to an Organization Program:
- Under the Program Detail, click New Organization Program
- Enter the name of the Organization, and select it from the search results provided. (The Organization must exist in your Address Book)
- Select the key Contact for the Organization, and responsible Sales Representative
- Enter the Program Price and taxes
- Bill To is the individual/organization receiving the bill for this program.
- Financial Integration: The individual/organization selected here must be one that has been invoiced from the financial application.
- Invoice Source is the source of integration. Custom is select by default, which means the payments will be entered manually.
- Financial Integration: If you would like to pull in the invoice and payment information for the program , select your financial application name here. The invoice must first exist in your financial application in order to sync.
- Invoice Number
- Financial Integration: Enter the Invoice number of the Invoice created in your financial application.
- Invoice Date
- Financial Integration: If the registration is synced with an invoice, the date will automatically populate.
- Collected and Balance Due are the result of payments made to the program (based on the Total Price).
- Financial Integration: If the program is synced with an invoice, the amount collected on the invoice and the balance remaining will automatically populate.
- Save the Organization Program registration.
In-House Programs for an Organization are logged in the Organization’s profile, under the Program Registration tab.
New Participant Registration for an Organization Program
To create a new registration for an individual in an Organization Program, please see Participant Registration.
NOTE: When you select the Program code, the Billing Details will be disabled as the Invoice and Payments are managed from the Organization Program. Payment for the Organization Program should be entered from the Organization’s Profile.